Firefighters help save resident

June 24, 2014   ·   0 Comments

By Mark Pavilons
Local firefighters rose to the challenge recently during a minor fire in Schomberg.
According to Fire Chief Jim Wall, the June 17 fire was minor in nature, however, there was quite a bit of smoke damage throughout the second floor apartment.
A man was brought outside from the dangerous conditions to a place of safety by fire crews and was eventually transported to Southlake hospital by York EMS for further care regarding smoke inhalation.
The fire is currently under investigation by the fire department.
“A team performance by all three fire stations,” Wall said. “I’m extremely proud of all of our firefighters (and Craig Eveson, too).”



Readers Comments (0)

You must be logged in to post a comment.

Page Reader Press Enter to Read Page Content Out Loud Press Enter to Pause or Restart Reading Page Content Out Loud Press Enter to Stop Reading Page Content Out Loud Screen Reader Support